RivaSure is a Management Training Company & Accreditation Provider aimed at developing individuals and companies in the construction industry. We provide and source management and supervisory training requirements for developing individuals and companies.
As an e-learning qualification provider, we specialise in the development of courses for prospective and practicing management personnel. That which sets us apart from other providers is that we recognise that in the main, Construction Management and Supervisory Learners, are not academics. Our courses are designed to meet the learning needs of NON-ACADEMIC PROFESSIONALS. This is accomplished via our narrative mentoring learning pedagogy, learning through the life stories of practicing professionals.
Our intention by design, is to build into candidates via our custom learning environment, management and supervisory qualities and knowledge that will produce managers and supervisors that will complete on time, to cost safely, for the betterment of all stake holders on their projects.
RivaSure’s professional knowledge and service has included accrediting or Qualifying in excess of 600 construction management and trade candidates.
We have also taken the lead in developing the H&S systems, training requirements and company development plans for construction companies via the SSIP’s accreditation procurement service, doubling and tripling the turnover and profitability of our clients.
Let’s not mince our words, change is here to stay. There is a simple requirement in today’s market, either get on board or leave the industry. The bench mark has been set high by major principle contractors and legislation and SME’s are now being forced to follow suit. We are here to help!
In summary, we are passionate about:
- Equipping and refreshing management employees and candidates to become an invaluable management asset to their companies. (E-learning training course)
- Sourcing or completing management or supervisor NVQ’s (Providing NVQ’s and providing one to one on line interactive support for those requiring assistance).
- Building a workforce that complies with the SIPP’s accreditation procurement system (Construction of training plans and sourcing training requirements & assisting with SSIP’s applications).
- Providing company bespoke training systems (Design and build through consultation-encapsulation company marketing logo’s and co. learning aims).
- Mentoring Professional Individuals to gain MCIOB status through the CIOB review system.
For more information, please feel free to get in touch.
Many thanks for reading