Cost of H&S for Managers of Construction-Short GAP course.
Our short H&S certificated on line ‘Cost of H&S for managers of Construction’ is one of four short courses to be offered in this series. The others are:
- Role and responsibilities for managers of Construction.
- Health and Safety awareness for managers of construction
- Enforcement of H&S for managers of construction.
This course, ‘The cost of H&S for managers of construction’ covers the following topics:
- An overview of relevant current legislations
- Consequences of good and poor H&S management for the manager, his company and family
- An examination of the need and benefits of maintaining a moral obligation to manage H&S correctly
- An examination of correct funding of H&S as a sure, sound investment
The aim of the course is to instruct, inform and engage each student to enthuse a H&S culture on site as part of their management duties by highlighting the benefits and consequences of good management. The course is delivered with the assistance of audio pod casts and learning is embedded with sectional multi-choice questionnaires.
This short course has been designed as a CPD module and acts as an excellent SMSTS refresher. It is also very good preparation for management and supervisory studies and for candidates embarking on their management and supervisory NVQ assessments.
The content forms part of our larger H&S for Managers of Construction ( GAP course) and for those students wishing to proceed with the fuller course on completion of the short course, a discounted price for the full course will be offered.
One of the advantages of our GAP courses is that they have been designed for the hand held and work station market and can be accessed at all locations and it is to be remembered that the a key philosophy of all of our learning and mentoring schemes and courses is that at RivaSure we wish to make available academic studies to non academics; to enable all candidates to achieve their highest professional potential.
Please feel free and complete our contacts page if you wish to know more about this course or any other services or courses we provide.