RivaSure is pleased to announce that our new managerial NVQ Guidance courses and GAP courses are now live. The purpose and reason for these courses has been birthed from my work with Construction Learners undertaking Study Courses such as NVQ’s, and CIOB training. As an Assessor, Reviewer and Tutor to these Schemes, the repeat problem that I am continually faces me is that Learners and Professionals that are being reviewed and assessed in the Construction Industry, can answer and relay their experience to Construction based questions, when they understand the questions.
Second, as a Teacher, I use the technique of giving my Students the Answers, or showing them where they can find their answers. Then I unpack the answers with reason and understanding, thus imbedding and cementing knowledge, practices and procedures. I use real Construction based ‘Stories’ / examples, that Construction Managers, Supervisors, Trades and Operatives can relay to.
I have chosen to use short Audio Podcasts as the teaching media. This enables each Student / Learner, to gain access to a Private Tutor in the privacy of their own home, in their time, in an extremely cost effective manor.
- How to Allocate Work and Check People’s Performance in the Workplace (02)
- How to Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace (10)
- How to Controll Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace (07)
- How to Controll Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace (06)
- How to Controll Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace (18)
- How to Develop and Maintain Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace (01)
- How to Ensure that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace (13)
- How to Establish and Monitor Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace (16)
- How to Establish, Controll and Monitor Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace (11)
- How to Establish, Implement and Maintain Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace (03)
- How to Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace (17)
- How to Evaluate Feedback Information and Recommend Improvements in the Workplace (19)
- How to Evaluate and Select Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace (04)
- How to Identify and Enable Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace (09)
- How to Identify, Allocate and Plan the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace (14)
- How to Manage Personal Development in a Construction-related Workplace (08)
- How to Monitor Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace (05)
- How to Organise, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace (15)
- How to Plan the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace (12)
- NVQ Mentoring Programmes
- The 'NVQ Mentoring' Additional Guidance Series
- The Construction NVQ 'Training' Problem!
- Unique Construction NVQ Assistance