Before you can ‘Access The Learning Portal’ from the Course Catalogue you will be asked to ‘LOGIN’ to the Learning Portal. If this is your first course then you will need to firstly ‘SIGNUP’ for a new Rivasure Learning Portal account. Payment for your chosen course will be processed after you have successfully signed up and logged into your new account.
To ‘Signup’ for a new account;
- Complete the self-registration form when you are prompted to do so.
- Submit this form via the ‘Create Account’ button.
To make a card Payment and activate a new course;
- Select your course from the course catalogue after pressing the ‘Get your first course’ button.
- Enter your payment details when prompted by the ‘Payment’ dialogue box
- If you have one, enter and ‘Validate’ your discount ‘coupon’ code via the ‘Got a coupon?’ link (ie. Press or click this link to enter the discount code then the validate button)
- Press the ‘get this course (via PayPal)’ button to make a card payment via our secure payment provider. PayPal will accept your card payment without the need to setup a PayPal account. PayPal is one of the safest ways to make online card payments, protecting both the customer and vendor at the same time. You will receive confirmation of your payment via PayPal.
After the above has been completed your course will be ready for you to start. Your course should be marked as ‘You have this course’ in the course catalogue.
To get started, click or press the link below.