A mentoring programme is different from a mentoring course. Our mentoring programmes can be best described as a journey in which we take candidates at supervisor or assistant manager level to full professional management recognition. Our mentoring courses enable those on the journey, whatever their current level is, to reach their immediate goal and long term professional destination.
We do this via our personal and online services to managers of construction, as follows:
- NVQ Assessment Qualifications
- NVQ Addition Guidance Online Series
- NVQ Personal Mentoring Programmes
- GAP Knowledge and CPD Online Courses
- MCIOB Application Guidance & Personal Support
We connect our candidates to what is being asked of them, to their working experience and to the working experiences of practicing professionals. Candidates are then able, in most cases, to authentically meet the knowledge and performance criteria’s of their course or applications. If there is a knowledge or performance shortfall, we are able to bridge that gap with assistance in the shape of online courses and personal support, via interactive online materials and sound advice.
Mentoring, The Next Step
If you are interested and you would like to know more about our mentoring services, the next step for you is to complete our 'Assessor' Contacts Form, right/below.
Please submit this to us along with your CV (download Sample CV) by pressing the SEND button. If you are not yet ready to fill out the contacts form in full, please just leave your name, telephone number and details of how we may assist you.
You will receive an automated email within 10 minutes to confirm we have received your message. Please check your email inbox (and spam).
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- A Personal Journey
- About Rivasure
- Changing the way we do Construction Management NVQs
- Mentoring Programmes
- Unique Construction NVQ Assistance
- ‘Probably’, The Best Construction Management Mentoring Course in the World!
- “Mentoring - A Tool For Personal Development”
- ”Mentoring and profiling - getting my story out professionally and concisely”.