The aim of these courses is to guide the experienced site management professional who is traversing the NVQ assessment process, to better identify and meet the NVQ Candidate knowledge and performance requirements.
At the end of the course you will have a better understanding of how and what to write in you candidate statements, and how to evidence them. You will have a gained a solid understanding of the individual assessment criteria and learning outcomes for each unit.
Before enrolling on the course you should ideally be working in construction at a senior trade, forman or assistant management related role either in building and civil engineering, highways maintenance and repair, residential development, conservation or demolition, however our course is open to all NVQ candidates and all learners.
See below for Information and Access to Individual Units
- How to Allocate Work and Check People’s Performance in the Workplace (02)
- How to Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace (10)
- How to Controll Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace (07)
- How to Controll Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace (06)
- How to Controll Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace (18)
- How to Develop and Maintain Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace (01)
- How to Ensure that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace (13)
- How to Establish and Monitor Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace (16)
- How to Establish, Controll and Monitor Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace (11)
- How to Establish, Implement and Maintain Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace (03)
- How to Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace (17)
- How to Evaluate Feedback Information and Recommend Improvements in the Workplace (19)
- How to Evaluate and Select Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace (04)
- How to Identify and Enable Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace (09)
- How to Identify, Allocate and Plan the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace (14)
- How to Manage Personal Development in a Construction-related Workplace (08)
- How to Monitor Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace (05)
- How to Organise, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace (15)
- How to Plan the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace (12)