Gaining Construction NVQ Management Qualifications and CSCS Cards
via the Assessment Route…
“Does Your Company Have A Qualified Work Force Yet?”
Qualify Your Work Force With A Minimum Of Downtime!
Dear all Construction Companies and Site Managers,
As I’m sure you are aware, all employers in commercial construction now have a statutory obligation to train their employees to the required level of competences, which have been determined by the industry.
“The current industry standard for construction in the UK is the NVQ, or National Vocational Qualification, and provides a route for experienced workers to turn their skills and experience into qualifications.”
This On-Site Assessment and Training routine, or OSAT, is popular – with employers because it qualifies their work force with no onsite down-time – and with employees because it gives them a route to obtaining a CSCS Card and becoming a qualified member of the workforce.
As experienced NVQ assessors RivaSure understands very well the significance and difficulties involved with individuals at all levels obtaining CSCS cards and securing NVQ assessment and training. Over the past 12 years we have successfully helped many Trade and managerial candidates to attain their NVQ and CSCS Card.
We at RivaSure Can Help
Your Staff Get Qualified
- Free of charge, we are available to discuss your training needs and advise you on which assessment and qualification route would best suit you or your company’s employees.
Companies and individuals are already seeing the benefits of the NVQ OSAT Route, including;
* Helping your workers attain vital work related skills.
* Workers do not need to attend college or complete course work.
* No time is wasted because the assessment is made onsite.
* Easier for workers with reading and writing difficulties.
* Qualifying your workforce which will attract new contracts.
* Builds a competent workforce to help complete faster.
* Grants are available to help cover the costs of qualifying.
* Each employee will be eligible to apply for their CSCS Card
* Existing skills will be credited towards the NVQ
If you or your company is serious!
… about qualifying your workforce in the easiest and quickest turn around possible…
… then please contact us by simply entering your email address and telephone number.
I will be able discuss with you the best way forward for you and your staff.
Please get in contact to find out more about the NVQ OSAT Route…
Kind Regards, William
William Simpson, is a founding owner of Rivasure Skills Ltd. A co-developer of Rivasure GAP Courses and GAP Mentoring Program. An experienced Construction Management & Trade NVQ Assessor and CIOB member