What is an R&D Grant?
The British Government has set aside 22 billion pounds over the next 4 years to reimburse limited companies within the UK that have spent or will spend money on innovation.
Our R&D grant application service includes undertaking an assessment of your whole business to identify areas where, at first glance, there doesn’t appear to be grant eligibility. This enhances any claim considerably, achieving fully that which our clients are entitled to. HMRC are actively encouraging businesses to claim and we have worked very closely with them in developing our bespoke service.
Who is the R&D Grant aimed at?
The grant is aimed at companies who have tried to create something new, tweaked a product, process, system, service, work method, device or material. It is the staff time involved in innovative process that is recognised, be it successful or not.
As our client, we will complete your R&D grant application on your behalf and gain retrospective financial reward and reimbursement of costs for innovative development to construction methods, procedures and project applications. It’s not just successful innovative projects that can apply.
What can be included in this Grant Application?
Using our approach ensures that absolutely everything that qualifies as R&D is included. Key benefits are;
- Funds delivered 6-8 weeks from acceptance by HMRC
- HMRC targeted to increase uptake
- We help identify eligible projects and company innovation
- National average claim size is £55,000. Our average claim size is £87,500.
- Initial claim can be backdated 2 years
- Benefits apply to both profitable taxpaying and loss-making firms
- Claim application submitted annually following initial claim as long as there is innovation happening within that year
- We have our own defence inquiry team who deals with any inquiry from the HMRC.
- To date we have 100% success rate
The Next Step
If you are interested in our assistant with your Grant R&D Application, please complete our R&D Grant Initial Enquiry Form. See right or bottom of screen.
(If you have already talked to us or would like to progress with an R&D grant application then please would you also complete (and attach) the initial Company Request for Information form)
Please submit this form to us by pressing the SEND button.
You will receive an automated email within 10 minutes to confirm we have received your message. Please check your email inbox (and spam).
We look forward to talking this through with you.
No Articles Found